The modernisation of this charming but formerly run-down family home involved converting what was a little-used sunroom area into a spacious, luxurious family bathroom. The demographics of the area and value of quality surrounding homes meant that creating a designer-style bathroom with luxurious fittings and finishes would represent a sound investment and add considerable value to the home.
The owners chose travertine marble in warm and light golden-beige tones as their defining style element. Long, narrow mini-louvre windows were installed to maximise light and the outlook to a private garden area.
Zones were created within the open space by a small partition wall giving some privacy to concealed-cistern toilet, as well as the shower/wetroom area, and also providing a beautiful travertine backdrop for the Hampton freestanding bath (by Olivia Ellen), with Samantha wall mixer and bath filler (by Banff).
The wall-faced toilet with concealed cistern is Jeffrey (by William Douglas), and the shower features a combination rain shower and the Cedar hand-held rail shower combination (by Banff).
A long double vanity in sparkling white provides oodles of storage. Two Olivia wall-hung vanities, from WHO’s huge mix-and-match range, were mounted side-by-side. The elegant dual basins, model WB538 (by Paddington) add style and convenience. The wall-mounted tap sets for each basin are from the Samantha range, to match with the bath tapware. Ample bench-space was created by the double-length vanity bench-top of Quartz Stone in organic Biscotti colour (by Harry James).
Double mirrored wall cabinets (by Hannaford) provide more storage and enhancement of space and light.
Get your Timeless Travertine bathroom renovation supplies from WHO today!
All of the bathroom fittings and fixtures in the Timeless Travertine bathroom are exclusive to WHO Bathroom Warehouse. Stock is ready for immediate pickup or delivery and interest-free finance is available. Visit one of our wholesale discount warehouse outlets or shop online.
All featured bathroom fittings and fixtures from WHO
- Benchtop-mounted basin with natural earthenware finishBathroom Design Consultant2016-03-11T09:46:37+10:00
- Damian black bath mixer and fillerBathroom Design Consultant2016-03-11T09:47:15+10:00
- Hampton freestanding bath 1700Bathroom Design Consultant2015-07-23T13:44:01+10:00
- Samantha wall taps and spout setBathroom Design Consultant2018-08-15T10:16:02+10:00
- Vaucluse extended soap trayBathroom Design Consultant2015-07-23T13:49:44+10:00
- Vaucluse toilet roll holderBathroom Design Consultant2015-07-23T13:50:34+10:00
- Vaucluse double towel railBathroom Design Consultant2015-07-23T13:51:25+10:00
- Above-bench wash basin WB538Bathroom Design Consultant2015-07-23T13:53:45+10:00
- Cedar hand-held shower headBathroom Design Consultant2018-08-15T10:16:02+10:00
- Bermuda tile-insert floor waste 100Bathroom Design Consultant2018-08-15T10:16:02+10:00
- Mirrored wall cabinet side-hinged 900Bathroom Design Consultant2018-08-15T10:16:02+10:00
- Jeffrey wall-faced concealed-cistern toiletBathroom Design Consultant2018-08-15T10:16:02+10:00
- Samantha III Wall MixerBathroom Design Consultant2018-08-15T10:16:02+10:00
These featured designer brands are exclusive to WHO
- VannaBathroom Design Consultant2015-03-22T18:21:52+10:00
- Harry JamesBathroom Design Consultant2018-05-31T14:04:25+10:00
- William DouglasBathroom Design Consultant2015-03-22T18:23:25+10:00
- HannafordBathroom Design Consultant2018-05-31T14:05:14+10:00
- BanffBathroom Design Consultant2015-03-22T18:25:45+10:00
- Olivia EllenBathroom Design Consultant2015-03-22T16:20:48+10:00
- PaddingtonBathroom Design Consultant2015-03-22T11:36:56+10:00